One Brand Styling | Primark Outfit

by - May 13, 2020







I've disappeared of my blog again haven't I! I really need to get better at this because I love my blog so much but making time for it is becoming slowly harder and harder! I'm determined to be back for good and share even better content on here so watch out!!


Today I've come share an outfit that I put together recently and I have been obsessed with it! And it's kinda on trend too if I say so myself xx So I hope you like it as much as I do! 


This look was so simple to put together but ended up looking so stylish! just goes to show you don't need a lot of pieces to make an outfit BANG :) Also I'm always here for affordable fashion and this ENTIRE look is from @Primark [forever a fan of primark!] I shall list the outfit details below quickly!
shacked [shirt/jacket]
Vintage Mom Jeans
Faux Leather boots
Mini pink side bag


First item is the faux leather look 'shacket' [can't lie not a fan of the name aha] - It's in between a shirt and jacket. This makes it very versatile as you can wear it as shirt in different ways [with or without etc]. But you can also wear it as a light jacket to add more action to any outfit! I can definitely see myself pairing this with a flowy dress for the spring time!


The Vintage Mom Jeans are my actually favourite jeans right now! I can't believe I was about to buy basically the SAME ones from another store for double the price! the quality is impressive and fits so well! would definitely recommend you get them now before they disappear! Im sure we have all missed out on good pieces from primark [real tears].

The pink mini side bag was super cute and I really liked how well it went with this outfit weird enough!


The boots I'm wearing I brought from Primark around two years ago unfortunately they don't have the exact same ones but they do have a very similar one in suede instead of faux leather!

I hope you all like this look as much as I do! I think it's stylish and very on trend at the moment! and I love how you can style all the pieces I'm wearing with other stuff. I'm trying to make concious effort to only buy stuff I can style in different ways/pair with the rest of my wardrobe!

Make sure to follow my instagram for more fashion content !
Instagram: Amani.Alwadii
Snapchat: Snapamanii












You May Also Like

0 comments