Masktime: Ready.. set... GLOW

by - December 10, 2018





Hello lovelies! I hope you are all doing amazing! today I'm sharing with you some amazing face masks I was kindly sent by  @MyMaskTime !

@MyMaskTime is a Korean sheet mask service, providing you with amazing face masks through a monthly subscription box delivered right to your door! such a creative and awesome idea. Every month you will get sent a lovely box with a selection of masks...  brilliant! Also, if you prefer, you can purchase the boxes as a one-off with no subscription obligation or, purchase single sheet masks!



You also have the option to tailor your box specifically to your skin type [oily, dry or combination]. I myself have dry skin during the autumn/winter time so opted for the dry skin type, where masks provide your skin with intense hydration, leaving you feeling re-hydrated, smooth, clear and healthy looking!

The sheet masks are really easy to use! Start with cleansing your skin first, apply the mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes. What I like to do after taking off the mask is gently massaging the essence into my skin. @MyMaskTime advise that for best results is to exfoliate your skin at the cleansing stage for better absorption. I believe that this is what has been working really well for me so I would definitely recommend that you exfoliate first!




I have to say I am soooo impressed! after every mask I use, my skin felt amazing and so smooth! The masks have literally provided me with the hydration my skin has been needing. For my ladies with dry skin or even combination skin, these masks are a definite YES! My two favourites from this box were the strawberry jelly sheet mask and Pumpkin one shaped like a drink!

These sheet masks are 10/10! and would highly recommend this brand and service to anyone who is looking to purchase sheet masks because they are amazing.  I would never share or recommend anything to you guys if I didn't absolutely love it myself ♥


P.S .. What a lovely idea would this be for a gift! 
A box full of sheet mask goodies?? I would LOVE it! This Christmas @MyMaskTime currently doing a special limited edition Christmas box! The box contains masks that won't be found in the other subscription boxes or on the website 👀 would make such a great and special gift for loved ones or a gift for yourself, I mean why not!. check out their website linked below ! xx

♥⇥ Wesbite ⇤♥

♥⇥ Instagram ⇤♥

↓↓↓ More pictures ↓↓↓






















You May Also Like

0 comments