~ Esquires Coffee Shop | 10 Years celebration~

by - December 22, 2018



Hello lovelies! hope you're doing great! Today I will be sharing with you a coffee shop I went to recently for some tasty hot chocolate and delicious cake! 

Esquires Coffee shop in Coventry kindly invited me down with the @covbloggers to have a hot drink and cake to celebrate their 10th birthday of running business! I still remember when I was back in my school uniform walking past to get my bus when the shop was being made! it's so crazy that it's been open for 10 years now ♥

The Esquires Coffee was opened back in 2008 by Steven Prime when he was just 23 years old ! He was named BFA HSBC young franchisee of the year 2013 and also named HSBC Midlands and North Wales franchisee of the year 2012. I mean if that's not inspiring, then I don't know what is! Not forgetting to mention he cycled coast to coast across America and raised an outstanding £3500 for the coffee kids charity, which helps coffee-growing communities. 

The cafe itself has a lovely atmosphere and stunning decor. The staff were very friendly and professional! This cafe is the perfect place for a get together with friends and family for a catch-up, especially during this festive period . Can't wait to go again and try more of what they have to offer! they have a varied menu, including delicious looking vegan options. 


Whilst I was there, I had a regular hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. Really tasty and made perfectly! I have to go back again and try the snowball hot chocolate. Along with my hot chocolate, I had the cookies and cream cheesecake which was absolutely delicious! I would for sure recommend try this you won't regret it. I believe everything they offer is reasonably priced as well, which is great!




 ♥ Esquires 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, I am so happy to see this amazing sight! It's truly wonderful and makes my day brighter
    luxury hijab uk

    ReplyDelete