~ Blush chic ~ OOTD ~

by - November 23, 2017

 Hello my lovelies ♥ 

Loooooong time no post ! University has taken over my life but I had some time to spare today, so I thought I'd put something fresh on my blog because it has been ages since I made a post!

Last week I went out with the girls to celebrates a dear friends 21st birthday and took some outfit picture. We had such a great time in Star City and the best food at ShereKhan restaurant, if only i took better pictures I'd post it on here. Check the outfit details below! xx

My long black coat is from h&m, brought this ages ago however this style is timeless and I'm sure you can one similar anywhere! my pink top is from Tesco f&f [£8], such a beautiful colour and I love the wide sleeve detail, the colour goes nicely with my hijab [From eBay]. The trousers I purchased from the loveliest girl on Instagram [£10] called umayma, they are perfect, also purchased one in a beige/brown colour. Next, my bag is also from Tesco, got it for £6 [BARGAIN]. Lastly, and my favourite part of this whole outfit are these boots pointy boots from Primark [£14], these can be worn complete ANY outfit and I'm so glad i got my hands on them ❤

All these pictures were taken using an Iphone 6,so the quality is not brilliant unfortunately however i hope you still like them!





Quick outfit details
Hijab = Ebay
Top = f&f
Coat = h&m
Culottes = Instagram
Shoes = Primark 










You May Also Like

0 comments