Newbie to the Blog world

by - June 15, 2016





Hello my lovelies! And I hope you are all doing well: D My second blogpost! Still getting used to having a blog but its also so very exciting. Woke up today and the first thing I thought about was making my second post! I personally love to write! I love expressing myself through written words, I feel I can project my thoughts much better this way. Ever since I was in secondary school I’ve always wanted to have my own blog and share my creative moments and my love of fashion. I would religiously keep up with my favourite bloggers, Shirley b Eniang and Sami Maria where my favourite at that time, and still are! (also my favourite YouTubers) Now why has it taken me this long to start a blog?

Well let’s start off with the fact that I had next to zero confidents in myself at that time, questioning myself with things “who would even be interested in me and what i have to say.. ?”I would frequently compare myself to others, convincing myself that I just don’t have the potential to run a successful blog. Thankfully over the years, this view I had of myself drastically changed and I became a much more positive person. Also, being  University student consumes a lot of my time as you’d imagine, so for a moment, I didn’t think id be able to start a blog until after my degree. It was until last month that I told myself to just go for it! because if I kept letting things get in the way of me starting this, it will never happen! So here I am, in my pyjamas at 3pm sharing this story with you (I hope you are still reading)


If you didn’t know, it’s the holy month of Ramadan right now, began on the 6th June, so we’re 8 days into it right now! (22 days to go! Yes I’m counting down aha). Fasting for 18+ hours leaves me tired with no motivation to get up and be productive, which is why I haven’t posted anything till today (forgive me) I am currently typing this listening to my stomach make sweet sounds of hunger.

If you have any suggestion or requests as to anything you would like me to talk about. then please do talk to me on my social. I am still very active on there, especially on Snapchat. So if you want to see what I get up to daily then please follow my Snapchat!! My next post will most likely be on skincare!  J

Instagram – A.Alwadi
Twitter- Amani_Alwadi
Snapchchat- Snapamanii

Much love, Amani x x


You May Also Like

0 comments