~ Aztec Red - OOTD ~

by - July 29, 2017


Hello guys! 

I hope you are all well! For this look I am wearing this STUNNING aztec print long top I got last summer from H&M, the moment I laid my eyes on this top I knew it was coming home with me! You can wear it buttoned up but I preferred it open and wore this ivory white top underneath from New Look.

The jeans I'm wearing are from Dorothy Perkins, I'm a shorty so of course I had to fold the bottom but you know what? I quite like the look of it :) The shoes I'm wearing I've had for years, also from H&M, but you can find this style of shoe pretty much EVERYWHERE!

I had a lovely day out with my girl, the photographer behind these photos, after a bit of shopping we went to eat at Wagamamas, I ordered my favourite, the Yasai Katsu - DELICIOUS ! ♥

see you on my next posy

❤ ❤







~ ♥Outfit details ♥ ~

Long shirt - H&M
Ivory top underneath - New Look
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - H&M
Hijab - Ebay














You May Also Like

3 comments