AbayasBoutique - Review

by - September 04, 2016








Hello my lovelies! I hope you are all doing well. This post is solely going to be an Abaya review from this amazing company called AbayasBoutique. They were so sweet and kind enough to send me one of their New Eid collection Abayas. The Banasari Black lux open abaya as seen in the images I’ve taken below is absolute perfection!!The cut and make of this Abaya is flawless and fits like a dream. The detail made on the abaya is very unique and the touch of turquoise blue  just gives it that extra elegance. This abaya is perfect for dressing up or down for any occasion. The fabric the abaya is made out of is premium and luxurious – feels ever so soft and delicate.

I’ve received so many complements on this Abaya from friends and family and people on social media. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to buy an abaya !!!

AbayasBoutqiue have a range of stunning Abayas in different colours and styles suitable for every girl out there, especially with Eid-al-Adha so close, check them out and find your perfect abaya x

Pictures below were taken by the most amazing and best photographer I've ever worked with. Her name is @Faith__photography on Instagram, check her out! :) 

Take care my loves :) 













You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. MashAllah you are beautiful! I love the abaya and the bag! <3

    http://fashionbyina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Love the abaya. Now you want to make me get one

    ReplyDelete