Manuka Honey

by - June 17, 2016

Hello my lovelies! I want to share something with you guys that has been working really well for me lately. I’ve seen amazing results after using this so it’s only right that I share this with you! Its honey! 100% Manuka honey to be exact. I’ve been using this as a mask on my face to treat my spots and blemishes and lets just say, I am very impressed.

There are many benefits to using Manuka Honey, it can be taken internally to combat many problems as it helps to boost the immune system to fight illness and also improves skin condition. Manuka honey is rich with nutrients, has anti-bacterial, Anti-microbial and Anti-inflammatory properties – all of this without any side effect! For you ladies who have sensitive skin I would highly recommend this




So what I do weekly in the morning is wash my face using Neutrogena pink grape fruit scrub (Smells so good!) and pat my face dry with a clean face towel. I get a small amount of the honey and apply it directly to my face using my fingers to gently massage it all over. I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes (you can leave it on for less or more time, whatever you prefer) After that, I clean the honey off my face using warm water only. My skin feels so good and so smooth afterwards, Sometimes I even do this twice a day if I feel like I need it. Also, because Manuka honey is a natural humectant, it helps to retain moisture, this hydration will further promote skin healing, clearing blemishes and enhance skin’s elasticity.









I hope that this tip can help anyone whose trying to get rid of spots, blemishes or even just to improve the look of your skin in general. If you would like a detailed skin care routine then please do let me know. My skin is FAR from perfect but I know I have come a long way and Im grateful with how it’s turning out.
X x


" beauty is being the best possible version of yourself  on the inside and out "

You May Also Like

0 comments